**This information was last updated on May 23, 2020**
We have missed seeing you in the shop these past months. We hope you and your family are well. We appreciate your orders very much as we figure out how to navigate this new reality.
As of Saturday May 23rd we are expanding our shop hours a bit. During these hours, we will pack up online orders, offer order pickup and allow in person shopping (You can always look at options online first and come into to see them in person before making a final selection in the shop). Deren will be working with customers in the shop with Jessamy and Jacqui continuing to work behind the scenes.
If you would like to shop in person, we ask that you wear a mask and sanitize your hands when you come in (sanitizer will be on the counter).
Shopping online for local pick up will continue to be available for the foreseeable future. Local Pickup is now available when you checkout under "Delivery Method".
- Deren has the shop phone with her most of the time so feel free to call and she will help you find what you need, 434-409-9095 . If you want to have an order shipped we are offering free shipping on all orders over $49.
- If you want help choosing yarn or fabric you can call the shop and we can help you find what you need for your project, 434-409-9095 . If you leave us a voice mail we will get back to you ASAP.
- If we are not answering the phone, you can also communicate about an order by email. Tell us a little about what you are looking for and if you send your phone number we can give you a call to discuss.
- We are working to get most of our inventory online but if you don't see what you are looking for just give us a call or email.
- We are still offering PDF pattern printing for local pickup. We will email you when your order is ready.
- We are washing our hands regularly and all surfaces in the shop that can be wiped down are getting regular hits with the sanitizing wipes.
- Makers Circle is cancelled until further notice.
- We hope to be able to open the studio and offer one on one instruction sometime this summer.
We look forward to spending time making together in the near future.
Deren, Jessamy, Jacqui and Pam