The shop will be closed from January 1-6 so any orders placed between December 31 - January 6 will be available for pick-up on January 7.
We love using PDF patterns but sometimes printing them can be a pain and expensive! We are excited to offer a great local printing option for all of your PDF sewing patterns.
We have teamed up with Charlottesville's Bailey Printing to quickly print any size pattern you have at a great price. With quick turn around time, no minimum or shipping costs this is the best large format pattern printing option available in town.
Here's how it works:
- Send us your pattern file by 6:00 PM Monday – Thursday and your pattern will be ready for pick up at EWE the following day.
- Pattern orders received Friday – Sunday will be available for Tuesday pickup at EWE.
- This service is for local pick-up only, we are not shipping printed patterns.
Pattern Ordering Instructions:
- From the drop down menu select the actual size of the pattern file. Most PDF sewing patterns will come as an A0_copy_shop file. This is the best way to print as the size is fairly easy to work with.
- If the file does not say that it is A0, then open the file at 100% and you should see the actual page size in the lower left corner of the PDF. Select the page size from the drop down menu based on the actual page size you see there.
- The price shown is per page, so if your pattern has more than 1 page, under quantity you would add the correct number of pages.
- If you have a pattern with multiple pages but would only like to print selected pages, then under quantity add the number of pages you want to print and leave us a note when you check out indicating which pages you want printed from the file.
- If you want to print the same pattern multiple times then add the total number of pages you want to the cart. For example, if the pattern is 2 pages and you want 2 copies, you would add 4 in the quantity box.
- Next, enter the name of the pattern, upload your file and add it to your cart.
- Once you check out, we will take it from there and get your printed pattern ready for you to come pick up in the shop!
- Want to print another pattern? Just repeat the steps above.
All printing is done in black and white. We hope you enjoy this service. Let us know if you have any questions or technical issues.