A new yarn from Brooklyn Tweed!
- sourced, spun and dyed in the USA
- fingering weight - woolen-spun 2-ply
- 225 yards (206 meters), approx. 50g
- 6 - 8 stitches per inch • US 2 - 4 (2.75 - 3.5 mm)
- 12 colors in two shades each
Starting with a light and a dark heathered base yarn, this yarn is dyed to create Tone Pairs of harmonious shades.
Choose your favorite color’s Overtone for a light, bright version of the hue, or its Undertone for a deeper, more subdued variation.
Mix and match Overtones and Undertones in colorwork or stripes for painterly harmony in your fabric. Craft vibrant combinations with Overtones and Undertones of different hues, or go for a more subtle approach by pairing an Overtone and Undertone from the same colorway.
This yarn is perfect for sweaters and accessories.