A new yarn from Brooklyn Tweed!
- sourced, spun and dyed in the USA
- worsted weight - 3 ply - woolen spun
- 140 yards (128 meters), approx. 50g
- 4¼ - 5 stitches per inch • US 7 - 9 (41/2 - 51/2 mm)
- 12 colors in two shades each
Starting with a light and a dark heathered base yarn, this yarn is dyed to create Tone Pairs of harmonious shades.
Choose your favorite color’s Overtone for a light, bright version of the hue, or its Undertone for a deeper, more subdued variation.
Mix and match Overtones and Undertones in colorwork or stripes for painterly harmony in your fabric. Craft vibrant combinations with Overtones and Undertones of different hues, or go for a more subtle approach by pairing an Overtone and Undertone from the same colorway.
This yarn is perfect for sweaters and accessories.
Get a free pattern for the First Raglan Sweater when you purchase the yarn. Also pictured, the Ashby Shawl by Leila Raven.