A must have tool for sewists. Use the Dritz seam gauge to measure and mark seam allowances and hems on pattern alterations and designs. This gauge can also be used to mark buttonhole spacing and length; as well as, to evenly space tucks and pleats.
- Sliding marker can be moved and will stay in place
- Measure and mark hems
- Mark seam allowances and hems on pattern alterations and designs
- Mark buttonhole spacing and length
- Determine buttonhole length by measuring diameter plus thickness of button
- Evenly space tucks and pleats