Our Anthea Bundle comes with the material and notions you need to sew View A (top length) Anthea Blouse:
- enough fabric to sew your size blouse
- 100M of Gutermann matching thread
- 7 Square Shell Buttons
- 3/4 yard fusible interfacing
- a fresh needle for your sewing machine
- *printed COPY-SHOP sewing pattern (3 A0 size pages)
*Please, note that we do not include the Anthea Blouse pattern (including the sewing instructions) in the bundle. You must purchase a PDF copy of the pattern from Anna Allen Clothing. Our bundle includes the option to get a printed copy of the pattern pieces only.
In order to protect the copyright of the pattern designer you must verify your ownership of the Anthea pattern by uploading the copy-shop file below. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Everything comes packed in our exclusive EWE Project bag.
The Anthea Blouse swept the sewing community by storm this spring, and we were not immune to it's popularity here at the shop. The Anthea is a dart-less blouse with puffed sleeves. All views button up the front with a fold-over placket and bias faced neckline.
Jessamy and Elise have both made multiple versions of the Anthea. It comes together surprising quickly and is perfect for the adventurous beginner and seasoned sewist alike.
Sized to fit: bust: 31"-48" : waist: 24"-41" : hip: 34"-51" (View the full size range on the pattern page)
- Jessamy is 5'1" and chose her size based on her bust measurement of 33". She sewed the size 4 and made no changes. Jessamy's blouse is sewn in Savannah Grid in Petal. Jessamy is also wearing the Pomona Pants in our Cairo Linen, you can find our Pomona Linen Bundle here.
- Elise is 5'2" and chose her size based on her bust measurement of 48.5". She sewed the size 22, used the shorter sleeve length and made no modifications. Elise's blouse is sewn in Savannah Grid in Black.
- Jessamy and Elise both cut the front shirt pieces flat in order to match the grid pattern on the front of the blouse.