Get all of your PDF patterns printed here. We are now able to offer same day printing (for local customers), or ship your printed patterns to you.
- Select the the closest page size to your PDF pattern from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the number of pages in the pattern file in the 'quantity box'. The price shown is per page.
- Local customers should select "local pickup" under delivery options at checkout.**
Pattern Ordering Instructions:
- From the drop down menu select the closet size of the pattern file. Most PDF sewing patterns will come as an A0_copy_shop file. This is the best way to print as the size is fairly easy to work with.
- If the file does not say that it is A0, then open the file at 100% and you should see the actual page size in the lower left corner of the PDF. Select the page size from the drop down menu that is closest to the page size of your pattern.
- The price shown is per page, so if your pattern has more than 1 page, under quantity you would add the correct number of pages.
- If you have a pattern with multiple pages but would only like to print selected pages, then under quantity add the number of pages you want to print and leave us a note when you check out indicating which pages you want printed from the file.
- If you want to print the same pattern multiple times then add the total number of pages you want to the cart. For example, if the pattern is 2 pages and you want 2 copies, you would add 4 in the quantity box. Then leave us a note at checkout indicating that you want multiple copies of the pattern.
- Next, enter the name of the pattern, upload your file and add it to your cart.
- Once you check out, we will take it from there and get your printed pattern ready for you ASAP.
- Want to print another pattern? Just repeat the steps above.
All printing is done in black and white. We hope you enjoy this service. Please email us if you have any questions or technical issues. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.