If your pattern has more than one page for printing, please select the correct number of pages in your file from the dropdown menu. The price will change depending upon the number of pages in the file.
You need to attach the file you want printed before adding to your cart.
All printing is done in black and white. We hope you enjoy this service. Please email us if you have any questions or technical issues. You can reach us at email@example.com.
Get all of your PDF patterns printed here. We are now able to offer same day printing (for local customers), or ship your printed patterns to you.
- Select the the closest page size to your PDF pattern from the dropdown menu. Go up to the next size if the file size falls between sizes.
- Select the number of pages in the pattern file.
- Keep the quantity as '1' to print 1 copy. Adjust the quantity if you want multiple copies printed of the same pattern.
- Upload your pattern file before adding to your cart.
- All printing is done in black and white.
Even More Detailed Pattern Ordering Instructions:
- From the drop down menu select the closet size of the pattern file. Most PDF sewing patterns will come as an A0_copy_shop file. This is the best way to print as the size is fairly easy to work with.
- If the file does not say that it is A0, then open the file in Adobe Acrobat Reader at 100%. You should see the actual page size in the lower left corner of the PDF. Select the page size from the drop down menu that is closest to the page size of your pattern.
- Select the correct number of pages that are in the pattern file from the second drop down menu.
- Leave the quantity as '1' to print one copy of the pattern. Adjust the quantity if you want multiple copies of the same pattern.
- If you have a pattern with multiple pages but would only like to print selected pages, then under # of pages select the number of pages you want printed, then leave us a note when you check out indicating which pages you want printed from the file.
- Next, enter the name of the pattern, upload your file and add it to your cart.
- Once you check out, we will take it from there and get your printed pattern ready for you ASAP.
- Want to print another pattern? Just repeat the steps above.