Carry everything needed for knitting projects on the go in the T&H Waxed Canvas Crossbody Project Tote! This bag can go wherever you want to knit; the waxed canvas is rugged and water repellant. It also offers a beautiful natural distressed finish. Spacious with pockets at every turn.
Twig & Horn released a new version of this bag in September 2020. This is the previous version. The newer version has a removable center pouch. In this bag it is fixed.
- Center zipper divider with four yarn guide grommets, great for keeping wound yarn seperate or to store accessory projects
- Two large sweater projects fit on either side of the center divider, making the bag a good solution for knitters who like to carry multiple garment WIPs
- Two roomy pockets on each side of the divider, broken into a 5.5" and 3.5" section, ample space for a phone, pencils, DPNs, notes, and any knitting notions
- Four spacious pockets on the exterior of the bag, large enough to stick wound yarn inside if using the bag as a "yarn bowl”
- Two oil tanned shoulder straps with a comfortable 10.5" shoulder drop and a removable adjustable cross-body strap
- 24" - 46" adjustable cross-body strap accommodates a range of body types and wearing heights
- American tanned leather with a hard wearing treatment: superficial scratches and marks can be buffed away easily with a lightly damp rag
Note: The unique character of waxed canvas is to have craze or crack marks as handled and will occur during shipping and handling.
15" W x 14" H x 8" D
10.5" shoulder drop
24" - 46" adjustable + removable cross-body strap
100% cotton canvas with special weather tough wax finish