Fingering weight heaven..... Quince & Co's Tern is a blend of wool and tussah silk. The yarn's muted palette results from the way in which the different fibers absorb dye. The wool portion colors thoroughly, but the silk is barely tinted. It's good for socks, scarves, mitts, hats, and any sweater that loves a little drape.
- 75% American wool / 25% Silk
- Grown, spun, dyed in the U.S.
- Fingering weight
- 221yd [202m] / 50g
- 9 sts / inch on size US 1 needles
- 7 sts / inch on size US 3 needles
- Handwash cool, lay flat to dry
This yarn is not available to order through our website. To inquire about this yarn, you can call the shop directly at 434-409-9095 or best, you can email us at email@example.com. If you email us, please include the color/quantity and your billing/shipping address.