The 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month from 6-9PM
We always find it inspiring and motivatiing to sew in a group. Evening Sew is a social sewing event with snacks and wine! Hosted by our fabulous sewing instructor Jessamy, you can use our spacious sewing the studio, get help with your sewing project, and have some fun.
No need to bring your machine or tools. We have everything you should need here. SBring a long any project you want to work on for 3 hours.
- 3 hours of studio time (including the use of one of our Janome sewing machines)
- use of the sergers
- use of the cover stitch machine
- use of the large cutting tables
- use of the ironing station
- help with your project from an instructor as needed
- sewing with friends (making new friends)!
- complimentary drinks and snacks provided
We host Evening Sew on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month so just select the date from the menu you want to attend.