Friday mornings from 9:30 - 12:30
*Morning Sew begins before the shop opens at 11:00, so just ignore the closed sign and come in.
We always find it inspiring and motivating to sew in a group. Morning Sew is a social sewing event with coffee, tea and snacks! Hosted by our fabulous sewing instructor Jessamy, you can use our spacious sewing studio, get help with your sewing project, and have some fun.
No need to bring your machine or tools. We have everything you should need here. Bring a long any project you want to work on for 3 hours.
- 3 hours of studio time (including the use of one of our Janome sewing machines)
- use of the sergers
- use of the cover stitch machine
- use of the large cutting tables
- use of the ironing station
- help with your project from an instructor as needed
- sewing with friends (making new friends)!
- complimentary coffee, tea and snacks provided
We host Morning Sew Friday morning so just select the date from the menu you want to attend.