Knit 101 - October 14 & 21
Sunday, October 14 & 21, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Skill level:True Beginner
Class size:Enrollment limited to 6
This 2 session class is perfect for the true beginner or anyone picking up the needles again after learning years ago. We will learn the basic stitches and cast on to knit a cozy winter scarf.
- Desire to learn
What you'll learn:
- knit and purl stitch
- techniques for English and Continental knitting
- long tail cast on
- basic cast off
- how to 'read' your knitting
- 2 skeins of Osprey aran weight yarn
- US 10.5 straight wood knitting needles
- the book, knit first stitch/first scarf by Quince and Co.(optional)
*Students receive 10% off any supplies purchased for the class.
Just come prepared to learn.
Please familiarize yourself with our class policies before enrolling.