The Fiore Skirt is a chic, high-waisted A-line skirtwith just the right amount of flare and volume. Abeginner friendly pattern with multiple variations,this elevated basic has tons of outfit potential.
Available in above or below the knee lengths, theFiore Skirt has three views. View A is a simple flaredskirt with an invisible zipper at the back. View B is an asymmetrical wrap skirt with single hip pocket. View C buttons up the front with curved patch pockets.
All views can be made with crisp wovens such as linen, chambray, denim, twill, poplin, lightweight canvas, and structured cottons. Please note: Views A and B can also be made with drapier fabrics like rayon challis, tencel, or silk, but the patch pocket for View C should not be sewn with fluid fabrics.
- Lightweight non-stretch fusible interfacing (1.25 yd / 1.1m)
- View A = 7” (18cm) invisible zipper View B = 2 x buttons - 1/2” - 3/4” (13-19mm)
- View B = scrap of 1/4” (6mm) twill tape or ribbon for loop closure (optional)
- View C = 6-8 buttons - 1/2” (13mm)
- Views B & C: Fray Stop & buttonhole chisel or seam ripper to open buttonholes
- Polyester thread
- Marking tool