The Field Bag has been a staple in the knitting community for years. With the closing of Fringe Supply last year, we thought the Field Bag was also gone. Well, Grainline Studio collaborated with Fringe Design founder Karen Tempar on a sewing pattern, so now you can sew your own.
Our Bundle comes with everything you need to sew your own Field Bag.
- 1 yard of Big Sur Canvas (9.6oz)
- 100M of matching Gutermann Thread
- Sturdy 100% cotton twill tape for the handle
- 2 yards 100% cotton cording (4mm)
- a fresh needle for your sewing machine
- *printed COPY-SHOP sewing page, 1 A0 page (optional)
- see note about grommets below*
*Please, note that we are not selling the pattern with this bundle.You can purchase the Field Bag PDF pattern from Grainline Studio and our bundle includes the option to have the PDF copy shop file printed. If you don't want us to print a pattern make sure you select "No Pattern" from the drop down menu.
Everything comes packed in our exclusive EWE project sack.
This is a beginner friendly project.
*You may notice that we have not included grommets in our kit. As avid knitters we personally have never used them! For ease of construction we have left them off our bags and out of the kit.