General Knitting Series — July 22 & 29, August 5 & 12
Sundays, July 22 & 29, August 5 & 12, 3-5PM
Our general knitting series is a limited-enrollment class offered in 4-week sessions. Come with whatever you are working on for general assistance or enlist our help in selecting the right yarn, needles, and pattern for the dream project you have in your head! This class is the right option for you if you are seeking:
- More concentrated help than we can provide during free moments in the shop
- Instruction on a specific new technique
- Guidance while knitting a particular pattern that is not offered as a focus of one of our specialty classes
- Help with modifying a pattern for different yarn or sizing
- Dedicated advice and help in picking a yarn, a pattern, or making any other important decisions to create the dream project in your head
- A guaranteed space at the table with the same teacher week after week
*Students receive 10% off any supplies purchased for the class.
Please familiarize yourself with our class policies before enrolling.