Deren is wearing the the Arthur Pants from Sew Liberated. This version is sewn from our Sahara Linen in black. It is lite weight linen with a washed look . These are the first Arthur Pants Deren made. Feeling uncertain about the volume of the side seams, she chose to go with something lite weight. They are supper comfortable and flowy in all the right ways.
Deren was skeptical about the silhouette and was not sure her 5'1' frame could pull it off. Happily she was wrong. She loves the soft lines of the pant and they are super comfortable to boot (check out Deren's second pair of Arthur pants in a more structured fabric here).
For more information and to purchase the PDF pattern visit the Sew Liberated website. (The pattern is only available digitally. We offer printing options below)
Our Arthur Sewing Bundle comes with everything you need to sew the version with the full elastic waistband.
- 3.4 yards of fabric (the same for all sizes)
- 100M of Gutermann matching thread
- 1/4 yard fusible interfacing
- enough 1.5" waistband elastic to sew a full elastic waistband
- a fresh needle for your sewing machine
- printed COPY-SHOP sewing pattern (We can include a copy of the PDF sewing pattern printed at the A0 size (2 pages) with your bundle. You must first purchase the pattern from Sew Liberated and attach a COPY SHOP file below.)
Everything comes packed in our exclusive EWE project sack.
Deren's sizing information:
Deren is 5' 1" tall and is wearing the size 8 pants which have been shorted 5.5" (you must do the shortening or lengthening on the pattern piece before cutting your fabric). A size 8 is one size down from Deren's body measurements but worked just fine given the 24" of ease at the hip.
Deren is also wearing the Felix Cardigan, knit in our Magpie Domestic Worsted.