Thanks for all of the Arthur Pants love. Our restock of Linen Indigo Chambray arrives on Nov 24 and we will starting shipping bundles out on Nov 25.
Want to sew a more flowy version of these pants? Check out our Arthur Pants Bundle Lite.
Deren is wearing the the Arthur Pants from Sew Liberated. She was skeptical about the silhouette and was not sure her 5'1' frame could pull it off. Happily she was wrong. She loves the dramatic lines of the pant and they are super comfortable to boot.
This version is sewn from our Linen Indigo Chambray, a crisp fabric with a denim look. It is just the right amount of structure to show off the leg line. Deren is wearing the zippered version with pleats. You can also choose to sew them with a full elastic waist, creating a gathered look all the way around.
For more information and to purchase the PDF pattern visit the Sew Liberated website. (the pattern is only available as a PDF, we offer printing options below)
Our Arthur Sewing Bundle comes with everything you need to sew a cool pair of pants.
- 3.4 yards of fabric (the same for all sizes)
- 100M of Gutermann matching thread
- zipper (7" for sizes 0 - 28 or 9" for sizes 30 -34) You may need to shorten your zipper. Here is a handy tutorial. Thank you Sew Altered Style!
- 20mm stamped metal button
- 1/4 yard fusible interfacing
- enough 1.5" waistband elastic to sew either the zippered or full elastic waistband
- a fresh needle for your sewing machine
- printed COPY-SHOP sewing pattern (We can include a copy of the PDF sewing pattern printed at the A0 size (2 pages) with your bundle. You must first purchase the pattern from Sew Liberated and attach a COPY SHOP file below. Please note that the default selection is to include a print copy in the bundle. If you don't want a print copy make sure you select 'No Pattern' from the drop down menu.)
Everything comes packed in our exclusive EWE project sack.
Deren's sizing information:
Deren is 5' 1" tall and is wearing the size 8 pants which have been shorted 5.5" (you must do the shortening or lengthening on the pattern piece before cutting your fabric). A size 8 is one size down from Deren's body measurements but worked just fine given the 24" of ease at the hip.