Whether you are buying for the maker in your life, or looking for handmade gift inspiration, we have you covered! We have put together plenty of fun, beginner friendly kits, and gifts for everyone on your list!
1. Sashiko Mending Kit - Sashiko is a traditional Japanese art form of functional embroidery typically used to repair clothing, as well as add decoration. Our exclusive Sashiko Mending Kit, ideal for beginners and experienced makers alike, includes everything you need for mending on the go.
2. LDH Scissors bundle - Handcrafted by a family owned company in Canada, LDH scissors mesh high performance and high style. This gift set features Midnight black shears, pinking shears and thread snips, all wrapped up in recycled kraft paper and tied with holiday twine. Shopping for a Left-handed maker? Treat them to a pair of Left-handed shears made just for them!
3. Stitched Ornament Kit - These sweet wooden ornament kits make a perfect stocking stuffer. The clear instructions and blunted needle make it a great gift to keep small hands busy during the holidays.
4. Pouffy Pouf Hat Kit - Just out in time for holiday gift making, The Puffy Pouf Hat from Jessie Maed Designs. With or without the addition of an extra large pom pom, this is a super cute and easy to make hat. You can knit up a bunch in time for holiday gifting!
5. KATM Labels + Tin - These woven labels add a cheeky and professional touch to all your me-made garments. Gift a couple of packs to your favorite maker, and keep them organized in the collectible tin!
6. Punch Needle Coaster Kit - Punch needle is a quick and easy craft to learn that yields beautiful and modern results. This exclusive kit includes everything needed to make a set of 4 coasters. These coasters make a beautiful handmade holiday gift, or gift the whole kit to a crafty loved one!
Whipped up in our cozy double gauze, the exclusive Double Infinity Scarf project comes together super quickly, and will become your favorite winter accessory. It is beginner friendly, and makes a great gift for everyone on your list! Free pattern included with fabric purchase.
8. Macrame Plant Hanger Kit - Give the gift of Macrame to your plant loving pal. These plant hangers are a breeze to make, and are a great first project to learn the basics of macrame!
9. Punch Needle Barrette - Another project that’s quick to learn and complete, these Barrettes make a beautiful handmade holiday gift, or give the whole kit to a crafty loved one! Beautiful hand-dyed embroidery floss gives the project an extra special touch.
10. Knit a Hat - Learn to Knit Kit - Know a beginner knitter who is ready to up their skill set? Our Beginner “knit a hat” kit comes with the tools for knitting a simple beanie, and the book “Knit a Hat” by Alana Okun that is packed with helpful tips and instructions!
11. Woolens Mending Kit - Mend and embellish all of your woolens with our needle felting mending kit. This kit is perfect for repairing a beloved sweater that have been worn through at the elbows, or a favorite blanket that has been nibbled by moths.
12. Gift Card - When in doubt, a gift card never fails. Gift your favorite maker a EWE Gift Card so they can select the best fabric or yarn for their next project. Gift cards are redeemable online or in person at our Main St. shop.