Laine Magazine - Autumn/Winter 2018 - Heritage
Laine is a knitting & lifestyle magazine from Finland for knit folks. This issue of Laine includes patterns from leading knitwear designers, such as: Shannon Cook, Jonna Hietala, Joji Locatelli, Hélène Magnusson, Andrea Mowry, Sari Nordlund, Hiroko Payne, Rosa Pomar, Esther Romo, Annie Rowden, Astrid Troland and Emily Wessel. In addition, it includes insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Please note, this is a pre-order for Issue 6, which is released on the 28th of September. Orders will be shipped on or after this date.
This issue contains:
- 140 pages
- 12 patterns
- a portrait of Nancy Marchant
- an interview with Hélène Magnússon, the Icelandic Knitter
- "my story" by Cecilia Lalanne of the 50-year old Manos del Uruguay
- a Q&A with Kristin Ford of Woolfolk
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to Reykjavík