We have taken the guess work out of bag sewing for you! Sometimes the trickiest thing about sewing a bag is getting all the fabric and hardware together. So, we have done it for you.
The Pepin Tote is a beginner friendly tote pattern from bag designer Noodlehead. It features a roomy interior, with two slip pockets, a recessed zipper (optional) and another room exterior pocket.
We have chosen our heavier weight 10oz waxed canvas for the exterior fabric. This canvas is easy to sew, and doesn't require any interfacing. We've paired each waxed canvas with a coordinating Quary Trail print fabric, also from Noodlehead. Genuine leather straps and a YKK zipper are the perfect finishing touches to elevate this simple tote.
Perfect for giving as a gift, or sewing up for yourself!
This Bundle includes everything you need to sew the Pepin tote:
- 10oz Waxed Canvas for the Outer Fabric
- Quarry Trail cotton/linen blend for the Lining Fabric
- SF101 Interfacing
- 20" YKK donut pull zipper
EWE exclusive zipper pull
- 64" length of leather strap
- 100M Gutermann coordinating thread
- fresh heavy duty machine needle
- paper pattern and instruction booklet (optional)
- all packed in a EWE project sack
If you do not need the pattern in your bundle, select 'no pattern' from the drop down menu.